2004-09-21

The Soft Drink With A Head

My major soda shipment for the year arrived this afternoon. I opened the first of the twenty-three bottles this evening after running on the mill. The drink was Apple Beer, "the soft drink with a head." I thought it was very good. It wasn't a green apple drink like Batch No. 6, but had more of a classic apple cider taste.

On another pleasant note, I got a copy of Macromedia Studio MX. Dreamweaver is one of the elements, and I shall use that to build a webpage for James Block, a candidate for Asemblyman of the 78th District of Wisconsin. You can see the site here. Hopefully I'll have it completely functional by tomorrow evening. After I get that done, I'll see what I can do to improve this site; I know its still not really viewable for Firefox users, and I've been feeling bad about that.

No comments:

+