2004-11-25

Homeward Bound

I caught the Mad-Bus back to the Cities yesterday afternoon. The had free Red Bull this time, and I took the risk of drinking two on the ride, but the caffeine and the confinement of the bus seat did not cause the sense of entrapment that I feared. The tiny TVs on the bus showed Saved! and 50 First Dates, and I enjoyed both films.  Jenna Malone is an impressive actress, and I felt the rest of the young cast of the first movie, none of which I had seen before, were able to hold their own as well.

Today I visited the dentist; all checked out well. I also visited the printer I plan to use for my portfolio.  RiverPoint Media Group, Inc. was recently formed out of Mendota Graphics and Munson Xpress, and I found all the staff members I encountered to be friendly and helpful.  I still have a week's worth of work or so to do on my portfolio, so hopefully I'll be getting the job to the good folks there on or around the first of December.  I'll see if I can post a PDF version here on the site once I get it done.  I've got to say, visiting the place and seeing the materials really has me excited about this project for the first time.

No comments:

+