2004-12-01

T + 5

I had an enjoyable Thanksgiving break and an enjoyable Thanksgiving dinner. We had a classic dinner of turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, and cranberry sauce followed by slices of both pumpkin and blueberry pie. I didn't complete as much Russian History reading as I intended, but I did complete my lifeguard in-service training, so I'll be able to work over the winter holidays. The highlight of the visit was getting to see Claire on Saturday, which was made even better by Dad's homemade pizza. Interesting the worst meal of the trip was also pizza, although it was from Boston's, a horrible new restaurant in Maple Grove that should be avoided if at all possible.

My trip back was thoroughly uneventful, probably better described by the word 'boring.' The videos were Stuck on You and The Runaway Jury. Reading the much better book version of The Runaway Jury is a much better use of your time if you are considering watching either of these. I've been busy with grad school aps since I've returned, and I've also been preparing to apply for a job with the Badger Herald, since I'm already in the application zone.

No comments:

+