2004-12-17

I don't know what windex tastes like...

...but I have to guess that it tastes like Coca-Cola's new energy drink Full Throttle. The Coke product, which comes in a black 16-ounce can, gets points for having a distinct flavor (Rockstar tastes almost exactly like Red Bull), but it loses them all for tasting really, really bad. I bought all three of these drinks at Walgreens on my was back from my Shakespearean Drama exam so that I would be able to crank out book reports to be turned in tomorrow morning (which is now this morning) at my Russian History review session. I didn't buy anything else, so when I plopped these three over-priced energy drinks on the counter to pay for them, I commented with smile to the check-out girl, "I guess you haven't been selling too many of these this week." She replied matter-of-factly, "Oh, no, we have."

No comments:

+