2004-12-21

Grey

I just finished my last final. I was doing terribly for the first hour and a half, and then I had a bunch of breakthroughs in the last 30 minutes. I finished a minute past the official end time, five minutes before he actually gave the last call, and I felt great. Then I talked to other people about the test, and I found out that I had made an incorrect (although logical) assumption about what was meant by an ambiguous problem. I have no idea what grade I will receive on that test and in that class; it's a big question mark.

We had our first real snow last night, although it wasn't even a quarter inch. Still, it made me enjoy my walk to the exam, and brightened up an otherwise dreary day. I'm headed home tomorrow, and posts will become infrequent as usual. I expect I'll be back full-time when the next semester begins in late January.

1 comment:

H James Lucas said...

I got an AB in the class; this leads me to believe I got a low A on the exam.

+