2004-10-02

Since 1989

I had my second beer tonight, and this time it was a Keystone Light. From the Coors website I learned the following: Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 104 calories per 12-ounce serving. It was fairly weak and thus easy for a novice beer drinker like myself to down. I didn't choose it; I was visiting my friend and art history classmate Nat, and one of his engineer-suitemates thrust the can into my hand.

Our water is consistently clear again, but the chain in our toilet broke, so we're reduced to flushing it by hand. I'm glad these problems didn't overlap, because this is unpleasant enough. I've decided to leave my Live Strong band on the shelf for this weekend, since I don't like the idea of dunking it in the questionable tank water. It's the first time I've made a conscious decision to not wear it since Rachel gave it to me in New York. It's weird not having it on my wrist, I've grown so used to it.

No comments:

+