2004-10-17

Saturday at the University of Wisconsin

Today was an all-around life-on-campus day. I woke up in time to say goodbye to the people who crashed on our floor for the night (Mike's sister and her boyfriend), then studied for the upcoming Art History exam until brunch, which I ate at the Statesider on my way to College Library. I met my friend and unofficial math tutor and we studied Abstract Algebra for a couple hours. In my attempts to express my appreciation, I bought him a sandwich and a cup of hot chocolate. As we were leaving, we had a random encounter with another former Langdonite and fellow student in my math class. I took a nap after getting back and went to dinner when I woke up. At dinner, Mike and I had another random encounter with a number of students from our dorm. (Granted, it wasn't as random, since we're on the same meal plan.) I vacuumed my floor after returning and returned to studying Art History until the rioting and screaming outside my window notified me that our football team beat Purdue. On Wisconsin!

No comments:

+