2004-10-23

私の家族

I met my family again today; I showed them the Elvehjem museum quickly, and then we caught the 80 out to Allen Centennial Gardens, where we meandered and discussed what we might like in our own yard. The gardens are less spectacular than they were during the first month of school but still make for a nice stroll. We walked back to the Highlander to pick up Mike, and my parents met one my favorite neighbors (who also happens to be one of the multitude of Sarahs in my life), albeit so briefly they didn't quite realize it. Once Mike joined us to make five we headed down to Ginza of Tokyo on State Street, and we all enjoyed some Japanese cuisine. After our walk back in the rain, we discovered the Prius was trapped by the UW homecoming parade, so we sloshed over to my room for a game of hearts, which Mom won with ease. We're getting togther in the morning tomorrow, and we've agreed to meet at 7:30, which is pretty early for a Saturday morning unless your in the Hepokoski household. It is good to see them.

No comments:

+