2004-08-04

5

Things seem to be running it sets of five right now:

Last night Sameer and I went to see this year's Shakespeare In Central Park, Much Ado About Nothing, which is a play in five acts. The Public Theater puts on such a show each summer. Tickets are free of charge, but the line is unbelievable. Sameer waited for over 4 hours (perhaps about five?) to get our Row V seats. The theater is fairly small (about 2,000 we estimated), so that was just fine, but there must have been many people who waited without getting in. The show was terrific. It was the funniest play I've seen since the Guithrie's 2001 touring production of A Midsummer Night's Dream.

After the play we returned to Broadway, and I slept for five hours, then went to work in the studio for five hours. I came home to shower and eat lunch. After that I'll go back because I have five drawings to complete for tomorrow.

No comments:

+