2004-07-10

Reader Response: Follow-Up

After our reader awoke, presumably feeling more sober, he was kind enough to respond:

[Reader]: haha, yeah; sorry man, I guess I just didn't understand whether you were making a statement or whatnot
Auto response from JLHep: I'm headed down to the central part of town.
[Reader]: I just didn't understand it at any point of the day when I read it
[Reader]: but haha, sorry about that man, didn't mean to freak out on you or anything
[Reader]: but keep on rockin' in the free world...and by that I mean putting whatever you want in your profile
[Reader]: and by the way, speaking of neil young's "keep on rockin' in the free world", although I may disagree with it, is a calculated and intelligently crafted criticism of the first bush administration
[Reader]: much like most of his criticisms of republican administration's; they at least make you think and are well layed out
[Reader]: sorry to ramble, but I need some gatorade real bad right now
[Reader]: enjoy manhattan...

Thanks [Reader], I will.

I attempted to add this as a comment to the previous post, but I haven't gotten the commenting functions working well enough for something this sophisticated. I may move it once I create some better code for that area.

No comments:

+